Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meet Bottega Salon and Boutique


After getting my hair cut and styled for over 4 years by owner, Christine and hair stylist, Evelyn from Bottega Salon and Boutique, I am completely obsessed. 

What I really love is the personalized service. Even after 4years, they always take the time to consult with me before every cut and color to see if there are any changes in my needs, diet or the health of my hair. They create flawless natural color, and cuts that have body and movement, yet falls easily into place.   After every haircut, I always feel like I just stepped out of  the movies or ready for the red carpet! 

The uniqueness of a jewlery boutique within in the salon makes a visit extra enjoyable.  Co - owner Joanne stocks the boutique with stylish pieces and accessories, so we can shop for the perfect gift or splurge while our color sets.  Every time I walk in I fall in love with something.  There is a continually changing diverse selection of casual to fine jewely at great prices.

Bottega pride shows with reasonable pricing, large clean work stations, warm ambiance, and wide range of hair services and a complete staff that is just a joy to be around.  With Christine's passion for hair and Joanne's love of fashion, they infused the two to bring you to a place of total enjoyment and rejuvenation. Bottega Salon and Botique is the place you have been looking for.




Joanne and Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment